Monday, July 28, 2008
July 24th
On Thursday the actual 24th we had a barbecue with some friends. There was delicious food, good company and a fabulous driveway firework show.
Travis has been boasting that he is going to marry Ellie. I think they are off to a good start.
Macie and Kayla, just being Macie and Kayla.
The crowd being dazzled by Clay and Clark's fire work show. What is it with boys, fire and things that blow up?
Once the fire work was lit, Travis would get as close as we would let him and do silly crazy dances. Of course Nate soon joined in. It turned in to a dance production with fire works in the back ground. Thanks Emily for the great pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Shellie. I am setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can send you an invite!
I heard the news, that will be so fun!
It looks like you had a fun 24th. I love those pictures of the cute kidoodles. Sorry it took me so long to post my pictures. Love ya!
Post a Comment