Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nate's comforts

Something I will always remember about Nathan is the way he calms himself by sucking his thumb and holding my hair. He has been my only thumb sucker. It is so cute and convenient. I am sure I will wish I had a binky to take away someday soon, but for now it is charming. The hair pulling has been something I have had to endure. I was confident that my short hair cut would wean him from the habit, but no such luck.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I love all the pictures. How did you do the picture collage? You've got to teach me. I love it!

Kall said...

Im so glad you blogged about this because it really is so darling and something you will want to remember always! He is a doll in these pics!