Friday, July 25, 2008

 
We stayed camping a day longer then our friends. Our camp was about 30 miles from Clay's parents home in Tropic. They came up on day two and had lunch with us and we all took a hike.
 
The boys fell asleep the first night on Clay while we were sitting around the camp fire. It was past 11:00pm and they had a full day of playing.
 
The Bonhams are always fun to be around. They will definitely be missed when the leave Kanab. I am starting to see a pattern here. First the Boltons leave and then the Bonhams. Hmmmm do we need to bath more? We also had fun getting to know the Troys better. They are a great family.
 
Posted by Picasa
The kids had fun with light sticks. Luckily we had enough for each kid to have their own. As it got dark the kids played in the meadow with their sticks. The adults visited around the fire. We would glance out in the meadow and count lights to make sure all the kids were accounted for. Here is Travis, Tyler and Cooper

1 comment:

The Bonham Family said...

That is definately why we are leaving....because you stink.....just kidding! I will miss you and your family greatly, you're friendship is irreplaceable! I love the picture of the light on the head...I would have been disappointed if you wouldn't have posted it! Luv ya Colette