Friday, August 8, 2008

The Dark Night

Ok, is anyone out there starting to think I am obsessed with dressing my boys like super heroes? They love it. I admit it is quite entertaining for me. I think they are so adorable. Today I got a great deal on a really nice spiderman costume at a yard sale for 5 bucks. It's a high to find a treasure at a yard sale. For those of you who haven't heard we are moving at the end of the month. Same town different house. I am excited but it is bitter sweet, first of all we are buying one of my good friends houses which means their leaving town, and second I love my neighborhood and ward. It is a bigger house with a bigger lot so we are excited. I will post some pictures soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Hey, I know you will love your new neighborhood and ward as much as your old one....I promise cross my heart and hope to die!!! I love ya and I know you are going to love it!

Kall said...

It pretty much sucks your moving.....thank goodness we work together or I would be totally sadder! Where's the SG shopping day post?