Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Healing


This is a picture of my parents at Nathan's blessing (2 years ago). It is the most recent picture I have of my Mom. She had knee replacement surgery this week. The surgery went well and her spirits are high. She is a wonderful Mother and Grandmother! She has always taken such good care of me and everyone in her life. I wish I could be up north to see her and help take care of her. I decided with my three kids staying away would be the best thing I could do to help her recover. Mom you are in our thoughts and prayers, We Love you!
"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune." ~Graycie Harmon
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Quick recovery to your mom. I think my mom is going to be having a similar surgery soon.

I'm going to have to take some time to look through your blog, to "catch up" with you.

Anna said...

Give your mom my best. My dad had knee replacement a little over a year ago and now loves it and wishes he wouldn't have waited! Your mom is an amazing woman - just like you!

The Meier family said...

Your mom is the sweetest lady! I love your cute family! I hope that she is doing well. Send her my love!


Love, Candice Meier (Jensen)

The Harding Hive said...

Shellie, your mom is seriously one of my favorite people. I always tell Chris (my husband) about my list of 5 women I want to be like and your mom is right there at the top. I love her and you are just as neat as she is.

Love, Sara Harding (Draper)