Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM


Mom I wish I could be with you today to celebrate your Birthday!! Your such a wonderful Mother and Grandmother! My parents b-days are three days apart. My Dad is exactly three days older then my Mom. To quote Mom, " I always knew I would marry an older man."

2 comments:

lovebeingamom said...

Shellie

I had a strange comment on my blog and have decided to make it private. I don't have your email but I would love to invite you to view our blog. If you want to email me at mdr6783@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invitation.

Thanks
Misti

Nicki said...

I love your Mom!! She is the nicest lady! Her smile just radiates (just like her daughter's) Funny that your parents birthdays are only 3 days apart. Sorry about the movie. I had heard it wasn't that good, I should have warned you.