
We had such a beautiful Presidents Day weekend down here in Sunny Southern Utah. It was hard to stay in doors. We discovered there was a hike right in our own neighborhood that we had never hiked (Janette thanks for the tip)
Macie and I hiked it on Sunday afternoon. It was so fun we took all the boys on the hike the next morning.

Here is the
view half way up.


Nate was such a trooper. He walked the whole way up and most of the way down.

The boys hiked all the way to the top of that peak.
Macie twisted her ankle and her an I waited mid way for the boys to return. Gotta love the red rocks!
2 comments:
red rocks make me home sick. One day we'll live down there again. there's just something about So. UT. And your family is so adorable. I love that pic of you and Macie.
We love that hike too, its so nice that is practically in our front yard!
Post a Comment