
Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentines Weekend
I just figured out how to use my scanner, all you do is push the button that says scan, imagine that. Here I am with my Valentine of 11 years. We had a great weekend, we went to the annual Kanab Stake Sweethearts Ball on Saturday night. They serve a nice meal, have dancing and a floor show. Clay and I have been in our ward's floor show 4 years in a row. He is such a good sport. However he already has plans for next years Valentines Day and they involve being out of town. 
My friend gave me the idea last year to involve the kids in a candle light dinner for V-day. We repeated it again this year and I think it has become a tradition.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
cute wedding photo! Looks like we had the same colors, yellow and purple?? Must have been in style 10-11 years ago!
You both look darling and I love the new look of your blog. Cute picts!
is that a picture of u guys renewing your vows? you look the same!
You don't look a day older! Beautiful!
Post a Comment