Friday, February 12, 2010

Jake and Pres Uchtdorf

This is my brother Jake and his soon to be wife Kaycee with Pres Uchtdorf. Jake is in his senior year at the Air Force Academy. He graduates this May and will be married three days later. Jake will then go to pilot training. Pres Uchtdorf is a pilot too. Recently he toured the US Air Force Academy and Jake was with him most of the day. Jake was able to present him a gift from the academy. I can't believe this kid gets all the breaks, can you imagine having lunch with an Apostle of the Lord?


2 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Wow that's neat. However I had lunch with you and it was fabulous. Thanks.

Emily said...

Wow Shell! Your family has had so much going on! Congrats on Macie getting baptized. I can't believe she is already 8!