Monday, December 1, 2008

Travis, Aubrey and Macie sat down for the feast ready to eat an hour before it was time. They wanted to claim their spots early.
Most of my family lives in Northern Utah. I really miss being close to them. My siblings and their spouses are some of my best friends. When we travel up for a visit everyone comes and camps out at my Moms. It makes for a crowded house but lots of fun. One of our favorite things to do is play games. We spent a couple hours one evening playing a dice game called greed.
We had a big crowd for dinner 19 in all. Dinner was delicious. I don't think I stopped eating for three days.
On Thanksgiving morning the guys have their annual turkey bowl. They meet up with our cousins at a nearby elementary school for some guy bonding. It never fails one of them always ends up hurt and they are all sore for days. What do you expect when you play only once a year. This year it was our cousin Ronald the banged up his hip. I thought this was a cool picture of them walking home. Don't they look like studs (especially the one in the middle)?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Your family is so cute, all of them. We love you guys!