Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip

This year we went up north for Thanksgiving. It was such a fun time. I couldn't choose which pictures to post so I posted all of them.
Macie was in heaven with all her girl cousins. She is the oldest grandchild on my side of the family. They played for days, had sleepovers, painted nails, went to High School Musical 3 and were spoiled by grandma and grandpa. Travis is the oldest boy and spends a lot of time playing with the girls. One night when we put the kids to bed all the girls were laying on mattresses on the floor and Travis was up on the couch. He said, "I am glad I am up here so I am not girl trapped." They all thought that was hilarious. I hate to break the news to you Travis, but it will be like this for years to come.
Here are the three boy grandchildren. Grandpa does a lot of "boy stuff" with them.
Grandma had everyone play Thanksgiving Bingo. She had prizes for everyone, even the adults. We were using hard beans as markers. Travis tried to eat one. Not such a good idea. Every time he had played Bingo prior to this the markers have been edible, whoops.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Sweet photos! I'm so happy your Thanksgiving was awesome.

Julianne said...

What a fun Thanksgiving you had! It's always hard to leave family and get back to life, huh? I love the "girl-trapped" comment! Funny that he even clues in on that already!

The Bonham Family said...

I love holidays and being with family. Now back to real life for 22 days at least. Love ya,

Monica said...

We were so glad that you came too. It was a countdown at our house until the kids could all be together. We love you and thanks again for taking such great care of my kids too (and me)
Love ya,
Monica
p.s. could you email some of these pictures... I love them and would love to put them on my blog too.
Thanks :)

Josh and Emily said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here. One day right? good thing for blogs.