Macie was so worried about whether she was on Santa's naughty list or Santa's nice list. On Christmas eve 7:00pm she decided to up her chances of the nice list. Right out of the blue she asked if she could clean the bathroom. I found this so humorous. In the morning she went and looked at the presents. She proudly announced that there was no Cole under the tree. I guess her plan worked.
Travis loved this Bat Cave. He seriously played with this toy for five straight hours. Had a movie break and then when back to the bat cave for a couple more hours. It is a sweet toy!!
Nate liked his bike but ultimately wanted the bat cave. Which the boys fought over. Santa learned that brothers this close in age need to get similar presents.
Macie asked for the Camp Rock Barbies and got them!! We had a very nice Christmas. I loved all the snow and the warmth of the house and a cosy fire. We have truly been blessed this year. I am grateful for the Savior and our Father in Heaven's constant care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay, the toilet cleaning is killing me!! I love it!
Your kids are the cutest! Macie is the best, cleaning the bathroom to make sure that you were on the nice list, should always score you extra points on the nice list. She looks exactly like you, Shell. Love it!
Post a Comment