Girls like to get dirty just as much as boys. This is
Macie and one of her fun friends Kayla. These girls were occupied for two hours with just dirt and a garden hose. They built a huge mud cake that turned into a mud seat.

Yes, they are wearing dance leotards. They double for swimsuits around our house.
Macie the crazy dancing lady.

I had them run through the sprinklers to try to get clean.

Kayla's attempt was more
successful then
Macie's
All clean and ready to go in the house? I don't think so. They went right into the shower
leos and all.
5 comments:
SOOOOO FUN!!! I wish I would let my kids do things like that more. I really need to chill-out with the whole "dirt in the house" thing. Miss you guys.
does she have mud in her teeth? too funny!
I can totally picture Kayla and Macie doing this-Looks like they had a ball!
YOu are a good Mom. I don't know if I would have allowed that! So so fun!
Heeeelllloooo long lost neighbors! Wow! Your family has sure grown and your kids are so cute. I had to laugh at your description of Travis because it sounds just like Bryce's brother Brett and he is a lawyer! How fun to see you and your cute family!
Post a Comment