Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Babies

This past summer we had 4 new babies join the Belka Family. This is Auston and Janelle and their twins Paisley and Maxwell the were born on Sept 8. This date also happens to be Auston's birthday. This two babies have been a miracle in our family. They waited a long time to have the blessing of children. The Lord has truly blessed Auston and Janelle for their obedience.


Bodee was the first baby born. He was born on June 21. He is such a precious boy. He spent the first week of his life under the lights, but has been really healthy since. He just spent a week in Hawaii with his parents Byron and Monica. The only child that got to go, lucky boy, to bad he won't remember any of it.

Stacie had Spencer on July 3 which is also his father Aaron's birthday. Stacie, Aaron and the two girls are loving this little boy. I think Stacie is in love with Spencer. It happens with your first boy. I warned her. Same thing happened to me when I had Travis.



We are so grateful for these healthy babies. We have truly been blesses. Am I feeling a baby hungry, you ask? Maybe just a little...it's hard not to. There is nothing like a new baby, especially your own.




















No comments: