
These are my boys....I watch Carson and Gavin in the mornings before kindergarten and preschool. Travis and Nate have so much fun with their friends and get along really well most of the time. Let me just say BOYS HAVE TONS OF ENERGY! I get my little boy fix in the morning and my little
girl fix in the afternoon with all my dancers. I am busy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Can't believe Travis is in Kindergarten. He is in the afternoon session 11:45 to 2:25. His teacher is Mrs.
Demille. I remember my first day of kindergarten. Where does the time go? He was so excited. He is waiting with his buddy Carson to go inside.
Macie is starting 3rd grade. Her teacher this year is Mr. Corry. She is happy to have her first boy teacher. She loves school and is a good student.

Nate started
pre-school two weeks after
Macie and one week after Travis. He thought the day would never come. His teacher this year is Ms Kelly. He attends in the afternoon from 12:00- 2:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment