Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hogle Zoo

This summer we took the kids to Hogle Zoo. Grandma and Grandpa Belka came with us. We had a great day. The weather was perfect.

The play ground is always a hit with my kids.












Train ride......rip off.... You blink and it is over. The anticipation was the fun part.




This Lion fountain has been there for years. I remember drinking out of it as a child too and it was old then. I wonder how many heads have been in this Lion's mouth and how many pictures taken of people pretending to be eaten. Macie number 1998290381.






Cute little guys! I can't help feel for the animals.








This giant elephant blows out water and makes a loud noise. The kids kept going back to it.




























My favorite animal at the zoo. These creatures are amazing to watch.
























The highlight of the day was the bird show. It was amazing what the trainers could get the birds to do. What amazing creatures. A hawk dove down skimming the top of the crowd. It was inches away from my head.





























We had such a fun trip!














No comments: