
We like to go to Lagoon once each summer. It reminds me of my childhood. My family always went on Stake Lagoon day when I was growing up. I have some great memories of Lagoon, summer,cousins, friends and siblings. This year my awesome sister-in-law hooked us up with a great deal to get in (Thanks Janelle). My kids had so much fun. They went strong from 10:00am until 10:00pm and the only reason we left before 11:00 was the rain and the fact that I got sick. I can't handle rides anymore. Nathan, was our dare devil. He was game to try any ride.

Travis was more timid then Nate, but enjoyed most rides. Thanks to Grandpa
Belka Travis hates the color pink and refuses to have anything to do with it because he thinks it is a girl color. We waited in line for the boats, he was hoping for the green. I tried to prepare him but it didn't work. When his boat ended up being pink he refused to get on the ride. Nate rode the pink boat alone and Travis and I watched. My Dad got a huge kick out of that story.
Macie also more timid then Nate, just loved being with her cousins. I think the favorite ride of the day was Puff the Magic Dragon.

We loved being with all our cousins, uncles and aunts. What a great day!!!
2 comments:
It was so good to see you at Lagoon. I am the same way with getting sick. I used to be able to ride all of the really intense rides and not have any problems. Guess thats what age does to you. Next time you are in town we should try to get together.
Savannah was looking at the Lagoon pictures, and said I haven't seen her(meaning Macie) in a long time.
It was cute.
Post a Comment