Monday, May 18, 2009

First year of preschool

Travis loved going to preschool this year. Here he is with his teacher Ms Deb. She is such an awesome teacher, love ya Deb for all the good you do all the time!!!
We met at the park the last day of preschool for a program and a picnic.
I loved it that Travis learned the pledge of allegiance. It is so cute to hear such little people say such big important words.
Travis with his good buddy Trent. I love this pic of Trav it captures his personality. He gets so excited about life. Four has been my favorite age for him. Congrats Trav we love you buddy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

I love the age four too. They talk nonstop but they are so much easier than three year olds. I'm glad Travis loved preschool. He is such a cutie pie.

trishanna said...

he has such a great smile!

Rasmussen Forever said...

The first year of anything is always the craziest, but the best. Your little boy is so cute. I especially love that photo of him with his hand over his heart. Precious!