Monday, June 15, 2009

Kick off to Summer Fun

We went up north for my cousins wedding. I stayed longer then Clay and got alot of fun in. We jam packed the 5 days with family friends and fun. This is one thing I love about summer, not having schedules and being able to play with the kids. Some of the highlights were Lagoon, the Clark Planetarium, 3d movie, Gateway water feature, park, grandpa's back yard, uncle's surprise b-day party, cousins wedding, sleep over at cousins house and temple open house.
I made plans to see two of my best friends while there, Emily and Trish. I have such fun memories of these two ladies, friendship is truly a blessing. Both of them have only boys Macie was way out numbered but played well with all the boys.




Grandpa's back yard is a child's paradise. He has a big tree house, a zip line, a tree swing, a small bunny petting zoo, a supper fast slide, dirt, and large shade trees. The kids spent hours back there.
We spent the last night of our trip at my brothers house in Springville, he was out of town but his wife Monica and I hosted a giant cousin slumber party. All eight of the cousins on the Belka side of the the family were there. They live on a private lane which was perfect for racing bikes. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

trishanna said...

thats a cute picture of us send it to me!you guys were brave to have a slumber party for 8 kids!p.s. im going to vegas next next weekend you should come for a day and play!

The Bonham Family said...

What cute pictures! I love summer...but not the Mesquite heat. I'm glad you had fun and spent some time with your family. It is important.