I had been walking in the mornings with some friends. Nicki and I decided walking wasn't enough anymore and we needed something more challenging. We began jogging in March in preparation for this 10K. From 2 miles to 5 to finally 6 the day of the race. Slowly but surely. What a great sense of accomplishment I felt. I ran the whole time and did it faster then I ever expected. With consistant effort and hard work anything is possible. What a great lesson. Mark that off the list of things to do while on this Earth.
We are so excited to have Natalie live with us this summer. She found a job in Kanab and has moved in. My children are so happy to have her here, especially Macie. I moved out of our parents home when she was 7 and haven't live with her for 12 years. Clay is in for some major sister bonding this summer, poor guy.

7 comments:
My sister said she saw you at the race. I'm so impressed with you! Way to go! How fun the Natalie moved in. I love sister time.
Great posing! We are SO awesome! Seriously!!! See you in the morning :)
great job shel! so proud of you. James said he met your sister or as Clay called her "your clone". Have a fun summer. I hope to see you some. Love, Nicole
Awesome job! I am so impressed that you ran the whole way, I don't think could do it.
that is fantastic! i haaaate to run! i would seriously rather cut my eyeballs out...with a rubber spatula. well maybe i dont hate it that much but good job!
Way to go girls!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! You did awesome!
Good for you! i am so impressed.
Post a Comment