Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dressen it up

Macie and her friend had fun dressing Nate up one afternoon. Travis would never take part in this type of activity but Nate didn't seem to mind. I think he just loves the attention.
Silly little elf.....cat....pirate.....skirt head?????

The culprits pose with Nathan.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lucky Me said...

That makes me giggle. I remeber dressing up my younger brother. I think the only reason he let us was because at least we weren't ignoring him. Nate is so cute, I love the pic of him laughing.

Camie Walworth said...

Shellie...did you help just a little?...

Rasmussen Forever said...

So cute!

L and T said...

Shellie
Do you remember me? The tall girl in #15 that you helped so much in the Relief Society Presidency?
Its me Louise
I found you
We live kind of close to you. sunny SG!
Cute cute kids.