Friday, January 9, 2009

More Pictures

They were looking at something on the Internet. I love Natalie's eyes in this picture. What a goof!!!
My Mom with her sister LaRene. She is the sweetest aunt. We had such a great day visiting and eating. Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt and Uncle stayed to go with us to the 8:00 showing of Twilight. That meant they left Kanab at 10:00pm to go back to St. George. This was way out of character for Grandpa and Grandma, we compliment them on their spontaneity. I insisted they experience the Kanab Movie Theater. They were not disappointed.
Everyones favorite Aunt!!!!
What?????????????????? The things you do in the early stages of love. I think I will hold on to this picture. It may be of some use in the future.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stubbs Stuff said...

It really is all about the family isn't it? I am glad you get to have them come to your new BIG house! Thanks for the seats at the movie by the way! Oh, and we got tubes from Mike's shop.

Rasmussen Forever said...

Jake and his girlfriend make such a cute couple. And Nat is such a ham, I love her that way.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

It's so weird seeing your baby brother and sister so..old. And hey, that's my cousin (removed, by marriage, or something.) I had forgotten that we had a connection through LaRene (she married my mom's cousin). I was on the phone with my mom just now and mentioned it to her and she went on and on about how great she is. No wonder she's your aunt :)