Friday, January 9, 2009

Perfect Close to the Holiday

Some of my family came to spend the weekend with us after new years. This picture of grandpa and the kids sum up the weekend. They think Grandpa is a walking amusment park. He is so fun. He plays with them and tells them story after story.
This is my brother Jake and his girlfriend Kaycee. He brought her home to meet the family for the holidays. They live in Colorado Springs. Jake is attending the Air Force Academy and Kaycee lives in a small town about an hour away. They met at the institute. He is the president and she is on the counsel. They came to Kanab on their way home. She was a great sport. I am sure we were quite overwhelming.
Of course the kids love grandma too. She is so sweet to everyone. She had knee surgery about three weeks ago and still braved the trip to Kanab.
My Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt and Uncle came over for the day. It was such a great day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shell, It looks like you guys had a great holiday season! I love seeing all the pictures and commentary. I also love the tunes! I keep your blog up to listen to music! Your kids are too cute! I am glad Macie had a great birthday! I have also joined the blogging world check it out at spanishforkpeterson.blogspot.com.
Love ya sis!
Stacie

Rasmussen Forever said...

Nothing is better for a kid, than having grandma and grandpa over, also other extended family. Your photos are so cute.

Kall said...

Cuuuuuuuuute !!!!!!!

Monica said...

Shellie,
I love all the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. Your house looks so cute too. We definetly need to come down. Byron hasn't even been there yet but we will soon. Congrats on your drill team girls. That is awesome that they are doing so well this year. They've got a great coach!
Love ya Shell!
Monica