Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lost pictures found

Nate at Goofy's house in Tune Town
Macie and Audrey with a princess. We saw four this is just one picture.

We saw so many characters. Minne was decked out for Christmas. Isn't she adorable?











4 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Doesn't it feel so good to find something you have lost? Cute picts. Yeah for you! Are you sore?? Jillian is a killer huh? Love Nicole

trishanna said...

looks like so much fun! thanks for the bday call i wish we had more time to chat or chatted more often, love you!

Josh and Emily said...

Hey Shell! Would you mind posting a button for my fundraiser on your blog? If that is okay email me at emily.7n@gmail.com. Thanks! Love you!

Monica said...

Hey Shell,
I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you were in town over the weekend. It was so fun to see Macie. I miss you! I hope the competition went well!
Love ya,
Monica