Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here we are getting ready to go out for the evening. Clay surprised us and dressed up too. We went to a friend's house for dinner then off to the trunk or treat at the church. We were home by 7:00. I took the kids trick or treating around our block. Clay stayed home to hand out candy. We only had one family of trick or treaters.
Travis with some of his friends and his pre-school teacher Miss Deb. He loves pre-school!!!
Travis and his best buddy Trent
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

OMGoodness! All the costumes are awesome. I love that you and your hubby dress up too. I think it gets the kids a lot more excited about the holiday. So cute.

Kall said...

Your family looked sooooo cute for Halloween! The kids are so cute at pre-school! McKaela loves it too!

Josh and Emily said...

So cute. I wish you came trick or treating at our house!! I guess that is too far to drive huh?