Friday, October 31, 2008

Much anticipated hunting trip

Clay looks forward to the deer hunt all year long. He has been wanting me to hunt for years. I finally went through hunter safety classes two years ago. This was the first year I drew out. So the question among the extended family was .......would she pull the trigger or would she not. She did! The four point in the picture above was Clay's deer. Mine was a little smaller. A two point. It was a fun experience.
Macie and Travis having a great time on Grandpa's hay stack. Nate wishing he had longer legs. Mom glad he doesn't.
More fun on the farm!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lucky Me said...

Good Job! (I guess) What a woman. I'm sure Clay is so proud. I'm not sure I could do it. Maybe if it was a necessity. Your kids are so cute. How lucky they are to have a farm to play on.

Rasmussen Forever said...

Bravo to you! Those are such awesome photos, your family is adorable.

Camie Walworth said...

I can't beleive you shot a deer!! You never cease to amaze me with your wide range of talents!!

Stubbs Stuff said...

Way to go Shellie, you did your hubby proud. I have only shot "at" a deer. Your kids are going to have the funnest memories of grandma and grandpa's house! Can't beat fun on the farm!