Travis had his four year old birthday (Nov 6). He has been waiting for this day for months. I have never seen a child more excited and thrilled all day long. He loved this batman bike and rode it all over the house. It is so fulfilling as a parent to see your child have such a day. I wish I could guarantee that he could be this happy for all the birthdays the rest of his life. When our children are small we (as parents) have so much influence in their lives. When they grow up, not so much. I just hope I can give them a happy childhood with alots of love, so regardless of what the rest of their lives bring they have that. Children need so much love and attention. I was loved as a child and that has made all the difference in my life(thanks mom and dad).
Travis had a super hero birthday party. He wanted to invite only boys. He did make an exception in my case because I had to make the cake. The all came dressed as super heroes. They had a lot of fun!!! Macie and Abby help me run the party, I couldn't have done it without their help thanks girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Travis! Shell, he's such a handsome little guy. Those are fun photos. I'm glad it was a very happy birthday!
I would have to agree with you. Being a parent is the most rewarding thing I have been blessed with, with all that we do for our children we can only hope and pray that they will be happy and choose wisely. You are an awesome mom, Shell. I do have to say that Travis' are great kids though.
Jill
It looks like it was such a special and fun day for Travis! Collin was sad he missed the party! Our kids are growing up too fast and we DO have such a huge influence right now in their lives! You are so great Shellie! Thanks for the little reminders about life and the wonderful responsibilities we have as parents!
I love how you can see the excitement on Trav's face. He is a cute little guy! Wow 4 already, where does the time go? You are a great mom! Looks like a fun party.
What a cute party. I can't believe you got Clay to dress up for Halloween. Tell him I am very impressed.
Shellie
your blog is always updated with cute pics, love the Halloween look, Macey is so grown up. there's like little teenagers aren't they?
Shellie,
I feel awful we didn't call Travis on his birthday. I had it on the calendar and planned to call. Forgive us :) It looks like he had a wonderful birthday. Sounds like we get to see you this Saturday... Can't wait!
love ya,
Monica
Post a Comment