Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Genius Training Camp

Can I brag???? I spent about 10 minutes with Nathan one afternoon teaching him how to sort the alphabet letters into colors. The next morning I gave him the bag of alphabet letters to play with while I got into the shower. As I was getting out he came running in saying, "I did it, I did it." I got dresses and was curious to see what "he did" which could be anything from pulling out the vacuum bag and dumping it on the floor, to stacking all the can goods in the pantry into high towers. I found the alphabet letters sorted on the fridge. Of course I grabbed the camera. I was very impressed!! He turn two in July.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Stubbs Stuff said...

What a little smarty! And what a cute picture, he is so proud!

Rasmussen Forever said...

What a smart little fella! You've taught him well. And that smile is priceless.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

he looks so proud! and he should be, the smarty!

Nicki said...

Look how proud he is. SO sweet! Its ok to brag (I mean isn't that what blogging is really all about :)

Lucky Me said...

Wowwie! I tink you have a little genius on your hands. And that sweet face is a killer. Brag away! I love to keep up on you guys.

Josh and Emily said...

That is awesome! What a little smarty. It is so fun to see break throughs like that when you don't expect them instead of wondering why your kid isn't doing the same thing the other kids are doing (by they way, why isn't my two year old doing that :)

The Belka's said...

Nate is adorable! I miss your family so much! Ever since I saw your picture of Halloween cookies I have been craving them so badly. I am totally going to make some on Sunday for dessert! I love you!

Jaynie said...

How fun! I love to check in and see how you and your family is doing.

Catherine said...

Hi Shellie, you probably do not remember me but we lived close to each other at SUU in the townhomes over the bridge. Erica found my blog and contacted me and then told me about your blog! I hope that's okay. You have a darling family! Where do you live? I am in Draper. So glad to have found you! Catherine Bond