This is my baby sister Natalie. She is 12 years younger than me. People have always said we look a like. I have never really seen it until this picture. I think it's the face shape and smile. Side by side I admit I can start to see my age (darn wrinkles). Natalie has moved to St. George to attend Dixie College. I loving having a sibling in my half of the State. The more beautiful simpler southern half. Some may call me a trader because I was born and raised in Northern Utah. I do have fond memories of Northern Utah and love to Visit but I am always ready to come back home to the red cliffs. When I went to Cedar City for College, I not only feel in love with my Husband but also with Southern Utah. I hope Natalie stays here too. It is hard living four hours or more from my family. I have told her it is my goal to find her a husband from Southern Utah that wants to stay in Southern Utah. So if any of you have any ideas let me know. Remember he has to want to live in Southern Utah.
Nat, thanks for coming to visit last weekend. I am so happy you're near Love ya.



5 comments:
You are so lucky to have a sister move closer to you. Have fun and plan lots of girls night or weekends together.
You are both beautiful! What a darling picture. Sisters are the best! I am jealous that you have one close.
Shell Oh my goodness we do look like twins,what the? But I am so thankful for you, you are so good to me!!! I love being able to come see you it brightens me up everytime. You are such a great sister! Love you!
How cute Nat is all grown up! I remember the days when she was just a wee one in the old ward! You really do look alike! It reminded me of the times when we would make you smell cat food and you would dry heave! Good times!
Candice Jensen Meier
Wow! That is crazy. I had to take a double take to figure out which one was you, but when I spotted the wrinkles it was a dead giveaway....hahaha, okay not really, but I had to give you a hard time!
Post a Comment