Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Grateful Mom
Inspired by my friend Emily's blog, I remembered I had this picture. I have been meaning to blog it but haven't and I don't want to forget. The new swimming pool opened this summer and my children loved it! This picture was taken after an afternoon of swimming. I hopped into the shower. Travis was out side the door crying for juice. I hear silence and think he gave up and left the bathroom. To my surprise I open the door and find him passed out on the bathroom rug. There is nothing better than a sleeping child. I am so grateful to be a mom. It is such a wonderful blessing. One I take for granted often. I am missing Travis right now. Clay took him hunting and fishing for a couple days. Tonight when I talked to him on the phone I told him how much I missed him and he informed me that I had to share him with Dad. He said that I could have him when he comes back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is so funny! Why didn't my kids get the gene that makes them tired when they cry...they just cry louder and louder until I cry! This is such a sweet picture.
I have a couple funny pics like that. I love it. Kids are so funny. Miss you guys. Hope your lovin' your new house!
The best part about swimming is how they crash when it's all done. Very sweet. And so cute about you needing to share him. love it.
Your family is darling!
I love it! One time my youngest girl put herself in bed in the afternoon and I thought I lost her. I yelled and yelled, but to no avail...I could not find her. So, I called the police...and yeah, they found her sound asleep in bed. I was so stinkin' embarrassed. Kids are so funny when they are tired...they are tired!
Post a Comment