This picture was taken before church. The boys looked so good. I think it is the combed hair, which is rare. I love boys for that reason. I just keep their hair clipped short and we don't even have to brush it. When I am struggling with Macie in the mornings over her daily ponytail I am thankful I have the boys (not that they don't have their own issues). Today I was asked to substitute in Travis' sunbeam class. I had so much fun. What a great age. They behaved well. Travis kept interrupting me with some comment about Spiderman or Ninja turtles. He told the other kids that I was his Mother and he was so proud. I wonder how long that will last. I hope always!
In the bottom picture. Nathan is showing me his church shoes. He is such a good boy. I was starting to think he might be perfect, but the last few months he has been showing his age (2 years). Today without any warning and out of the blue he screamed right during the sacrament. It was blood curdling (sorry 4th ward). Clay and I were both so embarrassed. Oh well what do you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You do have handsome boys! There is nothing like little boys all slick and ready for church! Maybe because they are so clean!!! And, don't worry, funny that I didn't even notice the scream at church! I was wrestling my own boys!!!
Definitely handsome boys! Mace is really concerned that Travis moved far away. Every time we drive past your old house - which happens to be a lot - Mace informs me that Ellie's friend Travis moved far far away. He wonders if Travis still lives in Kanab. One of these times I am going to have to drive him past your new home. Just thought I'd let you know that as much as we want you happy in your new home, you are missed everytime the Terry's drive past your old home. :) Another side note - Mace saw you in the hallway at church a week ago and got excited thinking you were back!
There is just something special about little boys isn't there? They definitely hold a different spot in Mom's hearts! I hope things are going good for you guys. I bet you are pretty busy with dance starting up again. Good luck.
The boys are adorable! I just love them so much! Auston and I need to come see you again sometime soon, we miss you guys!
Love ya!
Janelle
Post a Comment