Saturday, June 5, 2010

Preschool grad part 1

Nate had such a great experience at preschool. This was his first year. He loved going to school. His teachers Miss Stephanie and Miss Lindsey were awesome! I couldn't believe his progress. At the first of the year his name was a big scribble on a page and now he can write his name very well. I am so grateful for the influence of teachers in the life of my children. I can't image teaching my children all the things they need in this life all by myself. It really takes a village to raise a child.
On the last day of school we met at the park for a picnic and a program. I was perm-a-grin the entire length of the program. It was so adorable and I was such a proud Momma.

This is Nate's friend Nora. They developed quite a friendship and were inseparable at school. Isn't that cute..... Nate and Nora? I think these names would be perfect for characters in a children's book.

The last week of school they did a Mommy make over day. Nate and I were so excited for this. I ended up being a wimp and only bringing light colored make-up and nail polish. Another mom lent us some more exciting colors. This was such a fun idea. We had a blast. Nate really pampered me. This kid is such a gift to me from heaven. He is constantly boosting my self esteem with comments like, "Mom your so pretty," "Mom your special." He tells me he loves me at least 5 times a day with lots of hugs and kisses. I will cherish this time with him because I know it won't last too long. One day I won't be the girl he is telling these things too.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Haha oh my gosh Shelboo you are the cutest mom EVER! :)