My little brother graduated at the end of May from the United States Air Force. I flew out to Colorado Springs to participate in some of the MANY ceremonies and events that went along with graduation. This was such an amazing experience for me. In Jake's class were 1005 officers graduating. All these young men and women took an oath, to up hold the constitution and protect our country. I was so proud of him for all his hard work and for choosing to protect the United States as a career. In this picture is Jake and his then fiancee, now wife Kaycee.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Air Force Academy
My little brother graduated at the end of May from the United States Air Force. I flew out to Colorado Springs to participate in some of the MANY ceremonies and events that went along with graduation. This was such an amazing experience for me. In Jake's class were 1005 officers graduating. All these young men and women took an oath, to up hold the constitution and protect our country. I was so proud of him for all his hard work and for choosing to protect the United States as a career. In this picture is Jake and his then fiancee, now wife Kaycee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How much fun!
How fun and such good memories.
Jordan is kicking around going into the military. He really wants to be a helicopter pilot. If you have a chance could you ask your brother what our best options are and how to go about it. I would really appreciate the information. He only has one more year of high school so hopefully we get things figured out for him this year. Thanks so much.
Shell that is so NEAT! You have the most wonderful family! I am so excited for Jake and all he has accomplished. What a great experience to be able to be there and see that.
Post a Comment