The other day Travis asked me if I thought he would go to Jail or the Vacation Spot. Huh?
I had no idea what he was talking about. After questioning him a bit I figured it out.
Monday during family home evening we explained the plan of salvation to the kids. We have talk to them about different aspects of the plan but not the plan in it's entirety, with the diagram and all. Travis was intrigued with Spirit Prison and Paradise and had obviously been thinking about it since that discussion. I assured him that I thought he was heading for the vacation spot. I hope we all are! But then again.... sometimes I get glimpses of Paradise right here. I love that inquisitive 5 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cute! Who says kids don't listen! What a cute kid!
Sometimes they think a little deeper than we give them credit for. He's a smarty pants. So cute!
Awww, I love it!
What a cutie! Kids are the BEST!! I want to go to the vacation place too!
Post a Comment