Thursday, October 22, 2009

Golf ball eyes

Posted by PicasaAbout a month ago we went through a scary ordeal with Travis. We were on our way to Tropic and Travis was complaining about his itchy eyes. I look back and his eyes were red and quickly swelling. Things did not get better we ended up at the Kanab ER. They took such good care of him. They figured it was something he rubbed into his eyes we couldn't pin point what it was. It could have been a cat hair or piece of hay. This picture was taken the next day. He looked 5 times worse the night before. I thought his eyes would pop. I am so grateful for modern medicine. We are blessed!!

2 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Poor little guy. Not fun for him or you. I miss you. Thanks for the b-day wish! Love, Nicole

Julianne said...

Poor guy! My eyes were watering just looking at him!!!