Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dixie Homecoming

Natalie ran for Miss Dixie. The pageant was last night in St. George. She did really well. There were 15 contestants. She was awarded 3rd attendant. Of course we thought she should have won. For her talent she danced a ball room dance with a friend. Her talent was by far the best!!!

The proud and tired parents. Along with yes Macie, who tried to get in every picture.
Natalie and her roommates.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicki said...

that was quick! I'm impressed! Thanks for the fun night. I am so glad we went. Natalie is SO beautiful inside and out. I love her!

Anna said...

Congrats to Natalie...I can't believe how grown up she is. I still remember her so little when we were in HS.

Kim said...

Yaye Natalie! That is so cool! She is beautiful (just like you!).

trishanna said...

it is crazy that nat is so grown up! remember he used to love me and now she probably dosent even remember me. she is so beautiful, like her big sis!