Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Kanab Women's Forum
This last Saturday there was a Women's Forum in Kanab. This is an annual event where the women in Kanab and surrounding areas meet for a day of education, entertainment and socializing. Each year they organize an event with a keynote speaker in the morning, a great lunch with awesome door prizes and breakout classes throughout the day offering many interesting topics. I am always so impressed with the planning and organization of this event the board does such a amazing job. Thank you ladies for planning this event each year. This was my third year attending and I learn so much each time I go. This year the Keynote speaker was Emily Nelson, Mrs. Utah 2008 she also happens to be my dear friend from high school. It was fun having her and her mom and sister stay with us and attend the forum with me. Emily thank you so much for coming, taking time away from your husband and boys and sharing your message with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so neat. I didn't know. I should have gone. Just too much on my plate this year. Maddie went and loved it!
thats so cool and a bonus for you! did you get my text about us comming to st. george this weekend? you should come over and swim on sat.! i guess i will have to call youi
I am kicking myself now for not going to Women's Forum!! Sounds like it was a good one. Cute pictures from the 4th of July. That was a fun day!
Post a Comment