I know I am way behind. We had a great time dancing in the 4th of July parade. This was the first year that we did a summer dance program. We had about 55 students enrolled. It was a hot day. The youngest dancers rode on the trailer. The older ones walked and danced the whole way. They were tired and hot!!!! But they looked fabulous and had lots of fun! Natalie was our DJ. Clay and Kallie's hubby Doug drove the truck. WARNING to family and friends.....don't come visit me during recital or parade time I will put you to work!
I put Nate and Travis in a class to see how they would do. Travis lasted one day. He said that there were too many girls and not enough boys. Nate however, loved every minute of it and performed his dance well in the parade.
The worst part was waiting for the parade to begin.
What great kids!!!!!I love teaching such wonderful kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute pictures! Too bad we don't live closer I could put FOUR girls in your dance!
Post a Comment