Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ten Year Anniversary

We have been married ten years and we still enjoy each others company yeah! Clay and I took a five day road trip. We dropped our children off in Salt Lake City they had a blast, they stayed three nights with Grandma and Grandpa and two nights with Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Travis literally cried when we came back because he didn't what to go home (that warms a mothers heart). We went north to Idaho and drove and drove and drove (43 hours driving in all). The main destination was Oregon but we also went to Northern California and Nevada. The scenery was so beautiful. We sight saw, shopped and of course ATE. My pictures are lame from the trip but I did like this one of us in one of the fabulous restaurants we visited. It was a great trip. Clay is such a wonderful husband and friend. Ten years WOW, If I had the choice to do it again I would, even with the ups and downs. Love you Clay!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

strbrte said...

That is so awesome! But dang you guys are old! J/K
Congrats I know you guys will make the most of the next ten years!
Starla

Camie Walworth said...

I can't believe you have been married for ten years...that pic is great...you both look the same!!
CONGRATS!!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Happy Anniversary! That's so awesome, especially that you guys got to do so much. That's such a sweet story about your little boy crying cause he didn't want to go home. So Tender. Happy Anniversary again and wishing you more happy ones coming.

Lucky Me said...

You are such a great couple. Just perfect for each other. I think you are both very lucky to have each other. Ten years is a big deal, I'm glad you were able to get away and celebrate alone together.

Nicki said...

OK, I didn't like that movie tonight! Just had to get that off my chest :) I don't think I ever told you Happy Aniversary, so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I think the picture of you and Clay is great!

trishanna said...

wow ten years! i never thought you guys would make it through the seven year itch so congrats!just kidding

The Holland Family said...

Sounds like so much fun. You must be tired, I saw you catching a few winks in the chapel today. Love ya girl! Nicole

Kall said...

You guys R cute! Happy 10 Yr!