Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spiderman outfits

We found these awesome spiderman clothes at
our local Family Dollar. The boys were excited
and had to put them on right when we got home.


He has got the stance down!


"Show me your muscles"



This is Nate showing us his muscles. For some reason
he brings his arms in instead of holding them out like a
muscle man........that is not a prerequistsite for medical school is it?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kall said...

I totally need to pick up a spidey outfit for RJ. He keeps dressing up in the princess outfits of MJ!

The Bonham Family said...

If tyler knew he would be jealous! Cute hair by the way.

Josh and Emily said...

I love your hair!! You really look so cute. I love these pictures. I wish our boys could play together, I think they would love each other. Spiderman is a special person in our house :)

by: Kim said...

I am glad you decided to join the blogging world. I hope others will follow. It is a fun way to get to know people.
I love your new hair cut. It looks so cute on you. I will get the zip for you.

by: Kim said...

Here is the zip code:
85277
Thanks for your support.