Sunday, June 15, 2008

Missing front tooth

Macie lost her front tooth last night. It was a combine effort between Macie and Clay and some strong floss. I was in the other room working on my Sunday school lesson. Clay and Macie were in the front room, it sounded like Clay was torturing Macie. This went on for 45 minutes. Then I hear cheering and laughter. Macie comes running in with the biggest toothless grin ever it was priceless.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I LOVE your blog Shellie! Funny story about the missing tooth.

Nicki said...

I forgot I was going to give this link. It's a funny little rant about private blogs, http://www.thewildeparty.blogspot.com/

Lucky Me said...

Hey!! So fun to see your blog. You can check mine out at ourboltonbunch. See you in a couple weeks.

Janette said...

Your blog is so cute, where did you get your cute background? The music is nice to I will have to work on that!