Monday, January 2, 2012

Frightmares at Lagoon

We went to Lagoon in October. It was such a perfect day. The weather was beautiful. I never noticed how many gorgeous mature trees they have at lagoon. They provided lots of shade and colorful fall leaves. Grandpa Duane and Danny went with us. We had the best time.


I warned Duane that Belkas stay at Lagoon until the last ride in the park closes late at night. He thought I was joking. He later found out, to his dismay, I wasn't. He was ready to leave around 4 in the afternoon. We didn't get out of there until after 11:00pm.











The kids were the perfect age. We didn't have any babies or toddlers with us that got tired or cranky. The kids went strong all day long. Only the pregnant lady went and took a nap in the shade on a blanket mid-day.


Danny said that this was the best day ever!!





I was the 6 month pregnant lady behind the camera. I didn't ride many rides but I enjoyed watching everyone else ride.

















Howdy Partner





This ride was one of the favorites. They all got soaked!


What an exciting, exhausting day! The boys were asleep before we were out of the Lagoon parking lot.



Going back next year? Oh Ya!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

FUN! I never understood how people could leave before the park closes. Well, unless you have *little* kids with you. We've done that. But the fun really starts as the sun goes down. Love the pictures.