Sunday, April 18, 2010

Funny little boy

Nate said,"Mom when I was a baby in your belly" (he gets this really scared look on his face) " I saw your skeleton and your heart and I was scared." Ha Ha, how do kids come up with this stuff?

I said, "Nate, when you were in my belly, your eyes were closed, you were nice and warm and you knew I loved you."
some cute pics of my handsome red head.

4 comments:

The Holland Family said...

That is so dang cute! I've never thought of it quite that way. He is a cute boy.

lovebeingamom said...

Kids are great, they give you such a great perspective on life! What a cutie!

Julianne said...

That is so funny! He is sooooo cute!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

so cute! my boys are also facinated with the idea they were ever in my belly.