Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chritmas Afternoon

After we opened presents and played for a while we headed to Tropic for Christmas Dinner. I took these pics in the truck on the way over with my awesome new CAMERA, Clay got me for Christmas. We have a Stewart tradition of cooking a prime rib dinner on Christmas. I look forward to this meal all year! It was such a wonderful day to be together. Both Clay's brothers families came and Bonnie's husband and boys came too. It was very therapeutic to be together.

The kids had a blast flying behind a four wheeler all over the field on a blow up mattress.
Babies make everything better. This is our adorable niece Addie. The thing I love most about Christmas is that our focus changes from day to day actives, to the Savior and Family and Good Friends! We take the time to travel and spend time together. Christmas is the Best!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: