Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trust in the Lord





Beautiful Bonnie returned home to her Heavenly Father on Thursday Dec 10, 2009. Her Funeral services will be held in Tropic Utah on Wednesday Dec 16, 2009 at 1:00pm. The viewing will be on that same day 11:00-12:30.
We love you Bonnie! Your life will live on in our memories and in the lives of your sons.
We will miss you Bonnie until we meet again!!!

12 comments:

Erica Wyatt said...

I am so sorry for your lose. I too lost my grandpa last week to lung cancer. He was diagnosed only two weeks before. It has strengthened my testimony of our Heavenly Father's plan for us, and for certain eternal families. Prayers are sent your way!

Anna said...

Shellie, I am sorry for the loss in your family. Bonnie was a beautiful woman on the outside, I can only imagine how she was on the inside. I will keep your family in my prayers.

The Holland Family said...

Thinking of you & Clay today. I will come by when things settle down some. Know that you are in our prayers. We love you guys!

Nicki said...

She is so beautiful! I love the picture of her and her boys. It just breaks my heart! I am bawling just thinking about it. You are right though, we do need to trust in the Lord. I have really admired your strength through all of this. You amaze me. You are such a strong woman! We are thinking of you guys and you are in our prayers. I love you!

The One said...

I was so sorry to read about Bonnie. All my love and prayers go out to your family.

jilljohnarmstrong said...

Shellie and Clay-Wow-life is precious isn't it. I have been trying to figure this out in my mind-why a young mom would be taken from this earth so early. I can't figure it out-but you are right Shellie, we do have to trust in the Lord. What I do know is that your family will be taken care of. The comforter is real-I have seen it work. We love you and will have your family in our prayer this week.

Jennifer said...

Know your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Janette said...

Shellie she is beautiful, we are thinking of you! Danny has been lucky to be staying with you.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Beautiful Bonnie. Prayers continuing from us.

Kall said...

Love the post with the pics. She is beautiful!!! We are praying for you and those kids!!!

Julianne said...

I've been thinking of you and Clay...may you continue to find strength and peace in the gospel. I am crying thinking of her even though I didn't know her. You and Clay are such a strength to her family and a blessing for little Danny. I'm sure Bonnie is so grateful for your service to Danny knowing he was always in good hands with you. Love you, Shellie!

Jill said...

OH Shell, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish I could just give you a big hug. Our prayers and thoughts are with you at this time.
Love ya and miss you.
Jill