Friday, November 13, 2009
Families are Forever
Here is beautiful Bonnie, Clay's baby sister (29 years old). She has been in the ICU in the St. George Hospital for a week now struggling to breath. She was diagnosed with Cancer last week and it has turned our family upside down. She has a tumor restricting her airways. They have begun chemo therapy to try and shrink the tumor. Bonnie is such a kind and loving person. We love her so much. Ten days ago life was good, Bonnie was at home raising her two boys and helping her husband run their family business. She had a deep cough and cold she couldn't get rid of. We never expected this. Life has a way of throwing you curves. Each day is a gift tell your loved ones how you feel about them and please remember Bonnie in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
So sorry to hear about Bonnie. Such a hard thing to face as a beautiful young mom. Our prayers are with her - and your whole family.
Sorry Mason didn't make the party - I was out of town and you know how that goes... :) We have a gift for him, though.
Clay and Shellie - We are so sorry about your sweet sis. That is so hard. We know all too well how life can just throw you curve balls and it is never the same.
We will keep you and her in our prayers. We are thinking of you and hope for the best.
Families ARE Forever. We are counting on that!!
Love you guys - James and Nicole
I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine. We will keep you all in our prayers. If you guys need to come over for anything and need me to take the kids let me know I am happy to help any way I can.
you are in my prayers!!
Oh my gosh! I saw her picture and grinned, thinking of the good times cleaning the library with her in the morning. Then I read what you wrote. Prayers for Bonnie and family are already in my heart. I feel heartsick right now. Please keep us posted, Shellie!
im so sorry to hear that. please call me if you want to know about the miracle herb that my uncle don took that completly cured him 2 years ago. they gave him a month and he is perfectly healthy now or you can have your mom call aunt gloria.
She has to pull through, her kids and family need her too much. Tell Clay thanks for coming over to get Danny, hopefully he's good for you guys! :)
I am so sorry. I am tearing up just thinking about the struggles your families are having to face. We love you guys and will be praying for you all.
I am so sorry . I know Bonnie and she is a GREAT person. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
If you need ANYTHING please let me know.
Post a Comment